Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: did they pay Vitor for that?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default did they pay Vitor for that?

Just about to watch Aldo / Zombie. That triumphant intro they have with Ken shooting on Royce. Iceman battering Tito. Edgar slamming some poor cunt. Bones Jones landing that legendary spinning elbow on Bonnar.

But the final clip of Anderson front kicking Belfort's head off is really tough on him. I reckon they should have given him some cash for that. Every show he is there. Getting chinned. in an unusual way. That's bad for his 'brand'.

They might have recognised this and chucked him some cash. Do you think they did? do you think they should have paid him?

Or is it simply their footage and they can do what they like?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Would he care if it was him doing the kick and not Anderson? Could be worse could of been Sonnon.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Obviously I always appreciate your posts. I think we got off to a bad start. So I would like to try my best to understand the point you are making. What the fuck are you talking about?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Obviously I always appreciate your posts. I think we got off to a bad start. So I would like to try my best to understand the point you are making. What the fuck are you talking about?
    you write this, it appears on my screen, it makes me laugh in the same manner as if I was told a funny joke in person. Wish they had an abbreviation for this action....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Its the risk they take 1 day your a hero the next your getting chinned.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Its such a high profile & devastating KO that they realy have to use it as looks so cool.

Belfort must be pissed though as everytime the UFC is on that clip seems to be shown, but he got caught. Can't see him gettting money for it, perhaps his reward is all these fights in Brazil?

Belfort gets a $250,000+ fight purse from the UFC, plus the recent KO bonus of Rockhold.

I think that's payment enough lol.

They should really have the Barboza KO of Etim on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Would he care if it was him doing the kick and not Anderson? Could be worse could of been Sonnon.
    I wish this kick was on it

Bisbitch thinks he can beat anderson lol

When you sign a UFC contract, you sign all your rights away.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!