Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matt Riddle 'retires'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

he does have a point, but he also makes assumptions based on a hope that the sport is at the same level as baseball/football etc. it isn't and he should have been aware of that when he sought to make a living exclusively from the sport.

the state of the sport's development is what it is. capitalism is what it is. neither are particularly brilliant for aspiring pro fighters - that is correct.

however, putting on those rosey tints is not going to change the reality and somehow make it fair. he knows what he is dealing with but he is pissed off that it isn't something else.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

As much as he does have a point no one forced him to get involved in MMA, he didnt go into it blind. To turn round now after years in the sport and start moaning about pay ect doesnt make sense.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Well at least he can have a smoke whenever he wants now!

Danas response to Riddle
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Hahaha that was quality

'i wanna know where this rocket scientist is gonna earn 100-and-something thousand dollars a year'

pmsl
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'