Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think last night was crazy?

Default Does anyone else think last night was crazy?

Lots of shit went down IMO that was really off script.

I don't mean any disrespect to any fighter but hell...

Pascu KOs Marshman pegging him back to 0-2 IMO this was a fight Marshman was supposed to win.
    Warburton gets KO'd, I just never expected him to lose.
    Eddy Ellis picks up Gold!!
    Jason Jones is badass but BAMMA wanted Nunes to win IMO a la Marshman when he was 9/10-0.
    Jordan Desborough fights pretty much 7 rounds as an unknown and almost becomes a world champion!! Didn't expect that with his biggest win being Eden Newton.

Well done to all victors and I hope Jordan's performance sees him pick up a contract.
    Last edited by Grizzly.; 15-09-2013 at 01:05 PM.

I have to agree. Thats why I love this sport. Odds mean nothing.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

I agree Grizzly, reading the pbp's last night there were a lot of results I didnn't see coming, well done to all.

Fletcher did the business ^^
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Brett johns was amazing, I would of loved to have seen a 3rd round with Edwards and pennigton, wonder who brett will defend the belt against,

I think Desborough has thrown himself right into the title mix if he can win his next fight on CW based purely on last night.

Pennington has got to be first shout but how bad is his injury?

Fletcher was impressive.

If james was injured before the fight why didn't he pull out, he must of knew that winning against kris would of injured himself even more,hope speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    If james was injured before the fight why didn't he pull out, he must of knew that winning against kris would of injured himself even more,hope speedy recovery
    Do you fight Craig?
    If yes then you'll understand why he didn't pull. If you REALLY want it and believe in yourself turning down opportunities like fighting for the belt just doesn't come into it.
    James wanted the belt and nothing was going to stop him trying to fight for it.
    The whole camp we'd worked set kicking techniques only to have to change it up because of his ankle.
    Considering where he was a few weeks ago, I thought he did well against a very tricky/dangerous opponent.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Still think after 2 rounds it was 1 a piece between Edwards and Pennington should have been a third round, both looked good crowd robbed of he 3rd

I agree with razzler think it was a draw, it would of been great to see a 3rd, as think it would of been a different outcome, great technical fight tho, think brum will be Brett's next opponent, how weren't brum in the tourney, injured or ??