Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think last night was crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't think Daley fights for it because BAMMA need Wallhead and if he can't fight for the title I don't think he'll want to fight. That being said he isn't fighting anywhere else and he gets paid a shit load by BAMMA.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Wallhead and Ellis have a re-match pretty soon. I'm sure BAMMA can talk Ellis into taking that fight no problem at all. They'll probably revert back to a five rounder title fight now they've filled their champions pool a bit more too.

The think Nunes losing hit BAMMA pretty hard, as well as Wallhead. Nunes was another guy they were looking to possibly look to fill the Kong Watson mantle.

It wouldn't surprise me. It was probably discussed straight after the fight when Wallhead demanded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me. It was probably discussed straight after the fight when Wallhead demanded it.

Not sure what you meant bythat. Came across like your calling Jimmy a Diva or something.

Of course he would want a rematch. Anyone that loses any fight/Sport wants a rematch.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Not sure what you meant bythat. Came across like your calling Jimmy a Diva or something.
    he has called me allsorts. i just try and ignore him to be honest
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Hahah.

But im sure you deserved it!
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

^ Well Wallhead was unhappy with the decision and stated he wants to fight Eddy again. BAMMA need him, so it'll probably be in the pipeline.

That's what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I've never called you anything.

i know man, it was just a fun joke for us all to enjoy
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Oh. Glad you had fun with that.

^ Tone: jealous