Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 165 Jones vs Gustafsson Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

Jones barao mitrione phillippou nurmagomedov. Barao vs wineland could be fotn really tasty fight.

Jones - Barao - Mitrione - Phillipou - Nurmagomedov

Though wouldn't be shocked if Schaub or Healy proved that wrong.

if you are betting on Jones, may as well through in the prop of him winning inside the distance.

Jones straght up is -1100
    Jones winning inside the distance is -230
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Ivan Menjivar $1.56 vs Wilson Reis $2.50- I think that these odds are going to move, so you should too. Menjivar is a solid vet against a guy with some capabilities, but who is relatively limited. Reis hasn’t impressed me with his BJJ and certainly not his striking to consider him a real threat to Menjivar. Ivan is never going to challenge for the title, but he is an excellent gatekeeper and Reis doesn’t have the key, so to speak. Menjivar is vastly superior on the feet and good enough (if not better) on the ground to stay out of trouble. Ivan is a solid contributor to your parlay bets and would make a decent double up parlays with Costa Philippou. Neither guy pays strong enough to consider a single bet, but together they are in the $2.40 range which is an enticing opportunity. Hit it hard!
    Matt Mitrione/ Brendan Schaub Total Rounds Over 1.5 $1.69- This is a risk and a little out of the norm for me, playing the Over with the Heavies. I expect that Schaub is going to try and use his wrestling here and take Mitrione down and avoid the risk of his chin getting smashed again. Similar to the Lavar Johnson fight, play the Over.

I despise piracy can sum1 post a link so I don't type it in by accident

Quote Originally Posted by neville barthos View Post
    I despise piracy can sum1 post a link so I don't type it in by accident

Made a thread with link bro.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it's amazing how no one cares about ufc on here. Hardly any discussion. fuck it lol

I'm overjoyed to hear gus made it a war. These two will probably fight at least 3 times when all is said and done
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

I had gus winning it what did you think jimmy
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma