Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolfslair

Hybrid View

That's serious money.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

sounds like a waste of money for viacom

congrats to ant mcgann he is a really nice guy

Just linkbucks shite when I click on that and a message saying I need to update my Media player when in reality im using a brand new fully loaded new laptop bought 3 days ago...

I have no idea what that link is telling me.

Can you not just tell us who's signed so that everyone can pass their two cents to justify if the deal is worth 50 million.

The Wolfslair team are celebrating this week after signing a deal with Viacom with a potential value of up to $50 million.

It includes a contract with movie studio Paramount for at least one film, according to a report in the Liverpool Echo this week.

Former PRIDE FC and UFC light-heavyweight champion Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson is one of the key components of the deal with Viacom.

Aside from his contract with Bellator MMA, he also has a deal for a reality show and a contract with TNA Wrestling.

Other Bellator-signed fighters from the Wolfslair, such as Gavin Sterrit, have been given pay-per-view point-deals as Bellator moves towards that platform.

“The film deal with Paramout is really exciting and Quinton has said he wants plenty of Scousers [Liverpool natives] in his movie because of their sense of humor. They crack him up,” Wolfslair owner Lee Gwynn told the Liverpool Echo.

Jackson will headline Bellator’s first pay-per-view offering when he squares off with former training partner Tito Ortiz on Saturday November 2. The fight will air in the UK on the freeview channel VIVA, which is part of the Viacom stable.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

So its nothing to do with the UK fighters and more with Rampage
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative