Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most attractive poster's Birthday today

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Most attractive poster's Birthday today

Happy Birthday Mike Persil.

only jokes

it's London84's birthday today, yay. having been sent numerous pictures over the years I can confirm that she is the most attractive poster on CW.

Happy Birthday to you.

A short report on what you have planned would be a nice touch. no more than 250 words should be enough.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Fuck you Jimmy, thats the last time I send you nudes
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Awwwww thanks Jimmy

Evzy my pics were much better than yours

I had a lovely day thanks - the hangover was pretty epic though! May be time to hang up my drinking boots soon or one last year of debauchery and then time to grow up

excellent! glad it was a good day. did you go out sunday or last night?

ezvy, keep the nudes coming. i'll be posting them all on my new website soon and you will get up to 25p for each pic clicked.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Pics of London84?

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Pics of London84?
    The pics of Evzy are funnier - Jimmy will back me up on that one i'm sure Evzy's always sending him pics

they are funnier, he's crazy - but it's always better to get pics from you, of course.

I love to rock out with my cock out and Jimmy you swine, you told me you liked when I did the dick tuck pics as well, last time I am sending you any, you can forget about getting those ones of me and the midgets!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

To be fair, the one of you setting off fireworks in your front room was pretty memorable. but the one of you tea-bagging your mate was uncalled for. gross.

I think for Christmas, i may give the forum a present by putting together a slide show of London’s pics. Nothing too racy – most of them are SFW, only a couple of naughty ones, but out of respect for London, i won’t post those ones.

I’ll get that ready and post it on Christmas afternoon – a spicy alternative to the queen’s speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    To be fair, the one of you setting off fireworks in your front room was pretty memorable. but the one of you tea-bagging your mate was uncalled for. gross.

I think for Christmas, i may give the forum a present by putting together a slide show of London’s pics. Nothing too racy – most of them are SFW, only a couple of naughty ones, but out of respect for London, i won’t post those ones.

I’ll get that ready and post it on Christmas afternoon – a spicy alternative to the queen’s speech.
    I agree the firework one was pretty epic.... some of the rest not so much.....

Thanks for protecting my modesty Jimmy - ur a good pal! lol!