Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most attractive poster's Birthday today

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    To be fair, the one of you setting off fireworks in your front room was pretty memorable. but the one of you tea-bagging your mate was uncalled for. gross.

I think for Christmas, i may give the forum a present by putting together a slide show of London’s pics. Nothing too racy – most of them are SFW, only a couple of naughty ones, but out of respect for London, i won’t post those ones.

I’ll get that ready and post it on Christmas afternoon – a spicy alternative to the queen’s speech.
    Do it...make it last about 48 seconds. I'm good for it.

Will it be available any days after Christmas day or is it a one off treat?

Better not be doing the same with me and my fireworks n shit....that banger was meant just for you Jimmy
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Oh hi. Will make it available til the end of the festive day. Then I edit post. Just having a look at this trying to work out the best order. There aren't as many pics as I remember. London are you ok with me including the bikini pics?

Basically what I mean is 'i hope you are ok with me including the bikini pics.'

Draw the line at the nip slip though.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Who gave you permission to choose where to draw the line Jimmy? Surely that should be a forum decision?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.