Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Think Enty will gas and give up when the pressure's on.
    ouch.

surely you're not going to take that Enty? this guy is calling you a mug and we all know that's not true. well, look, anyway, just log in and start posting again please.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I lurked on this forum for ages and it was more fun when the fighters actually came on here and trash talked each other and discussed fights etc.

Where did every one go? Get butlin and that crew back in here.

edit- what I mean is I remember enty shit talking every one on here and how fun it was.
    Last edited by timp; 18-10-2013 at 09:48 PM.

What you lot ain't even entertained in your head is how much I have come on it was 2 years ago since I beat bowman, I am now a sponsored fighter at the best gym in Asia for this fight camp I have olavo abreu as my bjj coach (ex Brazilian top team bjj coach) Andrew and Anthony Leonne as my wrestling coaches. Don Carlos Claus as my mma coach and so many word class upright coaches it's unreal. My main training partner is Robert lisita who's ranked number 1 in Australia. There is also the likes of Anthony perosh, James mcsweeney here To be honest if I was to go on and name the talent here I would be here all night. Andthis gym has offered me a sponsorship and believes in me, am having the best camp possible am way better than ever and I might as well let I all know now that this will be my last fight in England because I have been offered contracts on big shows in Asia but I am contracted to fight at cage warriors and I wanna leave the uk knowing exactly who the man is at 66kg am going bed now.

As far as gassin I trained so hard I was sick today I have sacrificed my whole life and left behind everyone I love and care about in England for this sport you better believe am bringing it on the 7th nowerdays you've no idea what this sport means 2 me sometimes you've gotta lose everything to realise what it means to you trust me on the 7th you will see

As far as Liam goes it's just laddish banter nothing serious. Well kinda nothing serious we both deffinatly want to kick the duck out of each other

War Liam as a supporter I will be shouting for you in Newcastle I reckon the place will go nuts when you walk out.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 21-10-2013 at 11:16 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

I think entry could miss weight and he will blame it on the traveling

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    War Liam as a supporter I will be shouting for you in Newcastle I reckon the place will go nuts when you walk out.
    One things for sure he will deffinatly be able 2 hear them with them ducking ears of his

I hope enty doesn't miss weight like cause it is going to make for a cracking fight and hopefully there

Might you have been sick because of flu? Eaten too much?

This thread has not delivered on the banter I was expecting
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Might you have been sick because of flu? Eaten too much?

This thread has not delivered on the banter I was expecting
    Who the fuck asked you get back in your biscuit tin. What you want me 2 say he ain't as good as me he ain't as good as me he ain't super skilled but he's a tough lad takes punches very durable and really good cardio. He's not as quick not no where near as skilled. You will get your entertainment in the cage when I run right thru him.

Weights really not gonna be an issue, looking back I didn't know how to cut my weight and I didn't really know how 2 rehydrate properly what your not getting is that this sport is all I have in my life I will be on weight I will smash it just watch

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Who the fuck asked you get back in your biscuit tin. What you want me 2 say he ain't as good as me he ain't as good as me he ain't super skilled but he's a tough lad takes punches very durable and really good cardio. He's not as quick not no where near as skilled. You will get your entertainment in the cage when I run right thru him.

Weights really not gonna be an issue, looking back I didn't know how to cut my weight and I didn't really know how 2 rehydrate properly what your not getting is that this sport is all I have in my life I will be on weight I will smash it just watch
    Under construction
    Last edited by Babycakes; 23-10-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000