Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

What the fuck did I just read there cakes? 1 he never said he had no skill he just said he wasn't super skilled. And 2 what the fuck was that stupid poem?

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Who the fuck asked you get back in your biscuit tin. What you want me 2 say he ain't as good as me he ain't as good as me he ain't super skilled but he's a tough lad takes punches very durable and really good cardio. He's not as quick not no where near as skilled. You will get your entertainment in the cage when I run right thru him.

Weights really not gonna be an issue, looking back I didn't know how to cut my weight and I didn't really know how 2 rehydrate properly what your not getting is that this sport is all I have in my life I will be on weight I will smash it just watch
    No-one asked me, if you notice, I wasn't replying to a question, I was actually putting a question forward, thats how it works..

As for biscuit tins, I dont really eat biscuits, though if you have an abundance of them, could that be why you didnt make weight previously?

Please note I have no problem with you butyou can't deny dude your missing weight has been an issue in the past..I genuinely hope you come in on weight and crack on with your career but really, if no-one can ask you anything in a light hearted manner without you getting your spandex in a twist then maybe the internets is not the place for you, you dish the banter out Enty so please accept some back in the light hearted manner in which it is intended.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

War simba!!!!!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    What the fuck did I just read there cakes? 1 he never said he had no skill he just said he wasn't super skilled. And 2 what the fuck was that stupid poem?
    Well I disagree I think he is super skilled and that's why he is on a big show unlike 90% of the rest of the population. Iv got nothing against Enty dont even know him but all im saying is Simba looks like he has matured as a fighter and is at the age now where he should be starting to peak soon if not already and that would be a handful for a lot of guys on the circuit. Plus there is the small fact he went from one good gym to another so is choosing his training very smartly. I reckon he deserves all the success he can get in the sport just on attitude alone.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 24-10-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

I'm not saying anything towards Liam as I want him to win this fight. So all that post was irrelevant. Enty said he wasn't super skilled. Your reply was making out that enty said he had no skill set. In which he didn't say that. He can still be skilled with out being super skilled

This fight will be a war both guys r game but I think simba takes it the lad is hungry like a fat kid at big Luke's and will show his new skill set . But no matter what ppl think enty can fight and it will be a cracker
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

I think it's gona be a cracker, I've not seen enty go the distance, so be good to see a war as both guys are game, but I think simba will grind him down, and win

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    No-one asked me, if you notice, I wasn't replying to a question, I was actually putting a question forward, thats how it works..

As for biscuit tins, I dont really eat biscuits, though if you have an abundance of them, could that be why you didnt make weight previously?

Please note I have no problem with you butyou can't deny dude your missing weight has been an issue in the past..I genuinely hope you come in on weight and crack on with your career but really, if no-one can ask you anything in a light hearted manner without you getting your spandex in a twist then maybe the internets is not the place for you, you dish the banter out Enty so please accept some back in the light hearted manner in which it is intended.
    1 sec I would reply to this but hearing you talk so much shit has made me need one.

It's not going 2 be a cracker sorry 2 disappoint am gonna run right threw him and just leave him baffled

Lol only just seen this now what a belta..... Run right through me? Aye course you will mate! Am saying nothing we will see how it goes down on 7th december
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!