Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

So you get 25 percent of his purse and get to belt him

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    1 sec I would reply to this but hearing you talk so much shit has made me need one.
    Haha I'll give you that, not a bad comeback.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Like ive said on twitter he can weigh in what he wants it aint gonna change the fact i will win this fight...... Ive lost 1 fight at featherweight n that was a close decision against robert whiteford enty hasnt done or achieved half of what i have i mean come on hes 7-1 and not even ranked because hes fought no one! Win or lose no body is running through me especially not ian entwistle!
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Like ive said on twitter he can weigh in what he wants it aint gonna change the fact i will win this fight...... Ive lost 1 fight at featherweight n that was a close decision against robert whiteford enty hasnt done or achieved half of what i have i mean come on hes 7-1 and not even ranked because hes fought no one! Win or lose no body is running through me especially not ian entwistle!
    Have you ever beat anyone off tuf..... Nope have you got the fastest submission in cage warriors history.....nope do you have a contract offer of the biggest promotion in Asia in all my 7 wins I ain't even been in the cage 15 minutes

Ain't achieved what you've achieved you fuckin moron am gonna get in that cage pissed off and fuckin wreck you. You seriously ain't got a clue where my levels at bowman was 2 years ago i was a tuf fight then for anyone nowerdays you don't have a clue where my levels at your in for a massive massive shock when I box your head off your shoulders, av spent over a year at a pro boxing gym going twice a day, i do jui jitsu now with alavo abreu my Thai is improving everyday my wrestling is better than yours and am not convinced you even have a ground game. Your a grinder a boring fighter tough yes amazingly skilled no ...... Ugly as fuck....... Abso fucking luteley

This has all the makings of a serious scrap.

Bla bla bla bowman tuf bla bla change the record man will ya! We will see what happens son

Not one of my fights do i do the same thing! Ive beat high level striker at his own game, beat high level grapplers at there own game your the one whos gonna get a shock trust iz mate so what ya over thailand and what? Everything that comes out your mouth that isnt bowman is fuckin bullshit ya boring mate n ya going to sleep al be grinding me elbows thru ya eye socket in 5 weeks! You come out as angry as u want wont get u anywhere but smashed

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Nice to see you lads getting along
    We love each other really lol

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Is there a way to rate a thread higher than 5? Dear lord. Let's go for 500 posts on this one.
    'maybe on reflection that was a genuine grievance and not a gimmick. '