Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

Gutted I'm going to be at Invicta the night this is on. Mma junkie stream for me.

5 of your last 6 fights have gone the distance Liam. The only one that didn't in your last 6 fights is when pastor chocked you silly.
    To be quite honest I would be surprised if you could Finnish your tea

The only thing am worried about is you making this a boring fuckin fight

Am just not so desperate to get out of there and look at who av fought compared to who u have fought! My biggest worry is u havin a panic attack or trippin on curb an hour b4 the fight, lol you say all this crap but look wer i am ranked and look where you are..... Oh thats right your not ranked �� sometimes a feel embarassed for you coz you say such stupid shit
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

You keep saying look who you've fought you've beat the French fellow that's it anyone else who's half good has beat you. You go on about rankings Liam but I think your the only one who takes them seriously.

Is anyone taking bets on this?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

who would you bet on?[/pressure]
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

jesus lol. i thought me and hissy were bad when we were gna fight haha. use taking it to new levels lol!
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    who would you bet on?[/pressure]
    No pressure.

Tough call because both guys seem to want it very much. Liam is tough as nails and I think the longer the fight goes on the more likely it is for Liam to win. As seen though Enty has quick finishes.

If I had to pick right now I'll go with Liam.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    No pressure.

Tough call because both guys seem to want it very much. Liam is tough as nails and I think the longer the fight goes on the more likely it is for Liam to win. As seen though Enty has quick finishes.

If I had to pick right now I'll go with Liam.
    In that case I better hope that your choice of who is going to win is as bad as your fighting Chris

Seriously hope Simba beats you Its not that I dislike you in fact I like your trash talking style and feel the sport needs more of it. Still think Simba has what it takes to reach the UFC time will tell.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 31-10-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000