Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Seriously hope Simba beats you Its not that I dislike you in fact I like your trash talking style and feel the sport needs more of it. Still think Simba has what it takes to reach the UFC time will tell.
    He could reach anywhere with ears the size of his all he needs to do is start sprinting and he will take off

Lol am sure your gay n thats why ur in thailand all the lady boys ya want owa there eh lol thank fuck am a fighter n not tryin to be anything but lol trying to insult me aint gonna get u nowhere u mong ya boring get bk to ting tong sure his ears r lovely lol
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Is anyone taking bets on this?
    I imagine Paddy Power will have some lines up for the Newcastle card. I think Willy Hill did for Liverpool as well, so it's possible they might too.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Liam do you fancy taking part in movember for charity who ever has the biggest beard by weigh in day wins loser has to give 50 quid of there wage to the winners charity of choice.

And Besides that you will take some attention off your ears and hide that great big fuckin chin of yours for a bit.

Hahahaha go on then bro game on

Buzzing that's something I can cross off my bucket list persuade a ginger person to grow a great big beard.

In the interest of sportsmanship am going to leave the Halloween jokes out there to easy

Fuckin hell you live with such ambition lol was actually just gana let u grow a beard n giv ya 50 bar at weigh ins lol

I do liv with such an ambition it's a big fuckin list

You've agreed now so when I win you can make it payable to a charity of my choice.

Probably gonna make you pay it to some kinda of gay and proud organisation I feel sorry for Andy green he gets a hard enough time in the cage getting twatted of nearly everyone he fights so think we should all try and make it a bit easier for him outside of it. Whilst am at it will someone show the silly cunt how to not get rear naked chocked it's becoming embarrassing now Andrew

Sorry got distracted a little . Liam how's your elbow grinding technique coming on? Talk about doing something spectacular that particular skill is easy up there with a flying triangle

Got bored after th 1st line so fuck knows what all that said lol

Keep it up guys great stuff and the sport needs it :P

And Enty whats your typical day in Thailand why dont you do a blog until the fight im sure it will get attention.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000