Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

Tbh I didn't see y they offered him a contract, his only win really is bowman, plus I think there much better fights out there for Liam,enty he goes away on a runaway holiday comes back ends up fighting on cage warriors, I think he enjoys his ladyboys to much!!!

haha liams defo gona have an anger vein popping out his forehead lol.
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    Tbh I didn't see y they offered him a contract, his only win really is bowman, plus I think there much better fights out there for Liam,enty he goes away on a runaway holiday comes back ends up fighting on cage warriors, I think he enjoys his ladyboys to much!!!
    My average fight time is 92 seconds, av got the quickest sub in cage warriors history I did bowman in under 2 minutes am 7-1-0 and I hit my weight on my last fight, if u do to like me that's cool but don't be stupid enough to doubt my ability.

As far as the Thailand flight I have never asked cage warriors to pay for it, we've had a chat about expenses, am flying in 2 Exeter and there covering my petrol from there as I understand it,

Oh and Liam hunt me down?? Bro I will be in the centre of that octagon waiting for you. You wanted the best ian entwistle 2 show up you've got it av done nothing but graft for this fight if you beat me you've beat me at my best so fair play 2 you, I very much doubt you can but we will see. Am gonna unleash a full new box of tricks since you last saw me fight and u ain't gonna have a clue

Nice one then us fans should be in for a treat #warsimba
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

What a legit answer enty. Can't wait for this fight now

enty is it true that you used to drive about in an imitation ferrari? genuine question

Hahaha pls tell me it was one of those blag MR2 ones haha

1) uv fought noone
    2) who gives a fuck about th fastest sub in cw history? (If thats even true)
    3) u aint puttin me away in 90 secs thats for sure
    4) a will beat any version of you, trust iz! That is all
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    1) uv fought noone
    2) who gives a fuck about th fastest sub in cw history? (If thats even true)
    3) u aint puttin me away in 90 secs thats for sure
    4) a will beat any version of you, trust iz! That is all
    think the bit about the sub is true. he caught Pat Vickers in a guillotine very quickly - it was impressive. shame it ended so quickly, Pat is pretty good, would have been fireworks.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Still nout to be so buzzed tho lol hes quick off th mark and can sub ppl quick but as i say hes fought noone really maybe if he had been fighting the people i have been hed not b 7-1 n not b puttin em away so quick anyway it matters not about his past fights this is a new fight a could bang on all day bout how great i am n things ive done but who cares that i literally concussed rob whiteford n gave him th fight of his life hes now in ufc, gave jay furness a top 10 guy a hard fight when i was loaded wi flu beat jean ndoye who was unbeaten top european prospect and aint lost since was beating olivier pastor till got caught in choke hes top 10 european beat a BJJ brown belt on th floor av done way more impressive things than this clown just coz a aint won al me fights in under 90 seconds a mean am ranked higher than him for a reason
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!