Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

Oi!!!!
    Nomad. Ocuana. Lex Lata. Box and lift. Urwis. KenforGod (Shamrock troll). Geordie Warrior and maybe a couple more I don't recall.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

box and lift was my favourite. he came across like a Victorian with his dukes up and an outrageous brylcreme centre parting
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Fair to say liam got beat, by prob the submission of the year, so hands up to enty for showing his class, and hands up for Liam for being a warrior, and I'm sure he will bring it in 2014"

Quote Originally Posted by craig a View Post
    Fair to say liam got beat, by prob the submission of the year, so hands up to enty for showing his class, and hands up for Liam for being a warrior, and I'm sure he will bring it in 2014"
    I don't know enty but seen him fight and will continue to pay money to watch him . He's talented and delivers . He's also respectful and has had the opportunity to rub a number of noses in it post win / fight against Liam on social media but doesn't , and that says more about him than the impressive win.

Enty.......Respectful???
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

I think actually post fight enty has been very respectful, he made very little over his impressive win on cw

Agreed, hes like a different man.

To be fair ian has been nothing but a gent and respectful since th fight and ive genuinely got nothing against th lad now and respect him he could easily of gloated n been a prick edp after th build up but hes been sound n a wish him luck in th future now im just lookin for anyone that wants to go to war win or lose fuck it long as a feel av had a fight after goin thru what u do to get ready
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

He goes quiet after his fights but then in the build up to his next one he gloats about his wins like mad.... its the same pattern every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    He goes quiet after his fights but then in the build up to his next one he gloats about his wins like mad.... its the same pattern every time.
    To be fair to him id do the same any publicity is good publicity.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000