Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

You can always tell which forum members havent been here that long

Enlighten me.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Ok I'll do it - even though you trolled me on fucking sherdog - sledge popped in to the hunto/easter island thread after the fact to say he thought it would be an epic draw. oh that was sweet.

so William then took it upon himself to risk Liam's feelings by making an after the fact prediction on an equally unusual outcome. It's a themed gag, all the better for having been explained.

Liam I'm sure no offense was intended - keep posting bro - it was flukey as shit win for enty lol
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 19-12-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Now I have tried to turn, inexplicably, on enty. For fun you see, it's the internet

Apologies enty. It was good. How did that seminar go by the way?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Ok I'll do it - even though you trolled me on fucking sherdog - sledge popped in to the hunto/easter island thread after the fact to say he thought it would be an epic draw. oh that was sweet.

so William then took it upon himself to risk Liam's feelings by making an after the fact prediction on an equally unusual outcome. It's a themed gag, all the better for having been explained.

Liam I'm sure no offense was intended - keep posting bro - it was flukey as shit win for enty lol
    Thanks for that

I trolled you on Sherdog???

Sure. Some thread about bj Penn. People were saying he had a shit record and i got all upset it nearly gave me a nosebleed. You agreed with them and it made me so angry I had to go for a walk in the countryside to calm down lolz

Believe me Jimmy, I wouldn't agree with anyone saying BJ (one of my favourites) has a poor record, its all about the names on that record baby

Also I wouldn't ever agree with a fat yank anyway......ever.

Haha it was someone else and I have hated you for nothing all this time. Goddammit.

I predict that Jimmy will apologise to Keyring cos of Sherdog.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Shut it Nomad