Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Enty vs Liam James

Aye doing a blog got me th socisl media bonus for last fight
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Aye doing a blog got me th socisl media bonus for last fight
    Cant even imagine the buzz your going to get walking out in Newcastle. Your living the dream mate enjoy
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

A honestly cant wait mate since i went to the ufc at th areena a knew a had to fight there one day its defo 1 off my bucket list and the bonus of getting to batter sum one av been dyin to for ages is a added buzz for me

A honestly cant wait mate since i went to the ufc at th areena a knew a had to fight there one day its defo 1 off my bucket list and the bonus of getting to batter sum one av been dyin to for ages is a added buzz for me
    Not trying to embarrasses you mate but the first time I heard your name was a canny few years ago by a mutual friend and somebody you trained with and there was always 2 names which he said was gonna make it one was you and do you know who the other lad was? Ross Pearson now go there and do what you know you can do and you will be 1 step closer.. I used to muck about on here but I honestly believe you have what it takes to really make it in this sport and earn yourself a contract in the big show. Your doing everything right making the sacrifices to travel and learn new things honestly hope it all works out for you.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 01-11-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Thanks mate all a can do is giv it my all am confident in my team my coach my abilities and how much im evolving al get there ano a will

You just start with finishing your tea then work your way up 2 finishing fights Liam 8-5 with no finnishes in your last 6 fights.......I hardly think Dana whites liking his lips just yet Liam snap out of your bubble bro

Lol mate av shown am capable of a lot more than what you have! What you gonna do when you dont put me away in 2 mins? May not of finished last few fights so what is your point? Ive been fighting tough opposition not pro debutants and i also aint been tweeting dana white begging for a shot guarantee out of me and you the ufc will be more interested in me especially after i hospitalise you next month ya wont be able to say i cant finish fights after weve fought trust iz mate

Lol mate av shown am capable of a lot more than what you have! What you gonna do when you dont put me away in 2 mins? May not of finished last few fights so what is your point? Ive been fighting tough opposition not pro debutants and i also aint been tweeting dana white begging for a shot guarantee out of me and you the ufc will be more interested in me especially after i hospitalise you next month ya wont be able to say i cant finish fights after weve fought trust iz mate
    By last few fight u actually mean last 6 u keep saying tough opponents but your in dream world, the best guy you have beat apart from the Frenchman was 4-2-0 after that it's 4-4-0 yeah you've fought good guys Liam but every time you have you've lost

Hospitalise me? Liam.... Liam......liam stop being silly

Whatever am gettin well bored with your crack now guarantee theres no way on this earth you are beating me yav fought 2 ppl out of 8 with winning records maybe if i had done that id be unbeaten trust me your in for it am not speakin no more its gay and av got better things to do with me time see you on december 7th n we will see once and for all how wrong you are

No, don't stop the banter yet! the banter should spur you both on to train even harder.

Do any of you 2 have a punchbag with the others face on it? that would be funny ;-)
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!