Thread: Steven Ray

Default Steven Ray

Since the forum has been down for a bit recently I thought I'd make a thread congratulating Ray for winning the CW lightweight title at the last weekend, great achievement for the guy, looking forward to his team mate adding a third CW title for the Dinky Ninjas in December too.

Who would you like to see Ray defend against? Buchinger is the obvious one, any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Who would you like to see Ray defend against? Buchinger is the obvious one, any other suggestions?
    I'd love a chance to fight Ray think I need a couple more respected wins to prove myself worthy, Buchinger would be the obvious first choice to fight Ray next

Yeah great achievment from Ray, been a big fan since I saw him in a semi pro tourny at SFC years ago. I think he will have to face buchinger next as he was obv meant to meet him in the final, loads of potentially exciting fights out there for him.

Would love to see Turner get the job done aswell, dude is a machine.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Would love to see him fight Fletcher or Newman if they were signed to CW.

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

A good win from Steven, getting the job done in both fights fairly comfortably. Shame he couldn't meet Buchinger in the final as I think it would have been closer but still the same outcome.

Steven is willing to fight any Lightweight on any event, it's up to Cagewarriors who they want for him next. Buchinger would make sense given that he should have been there.

Steven is only 23 and is only going to get better as he gets older so looking forward to see how far he is able to go
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management