Just a quick post to make you guys aware of a seminar which I will be hosting. I will be working in conjunction with top veteran UFC Cutman Bob Plant and we will be delivering a 2 day seminar on First Aid in MMA and Combat Sports and Cuts management.

This will take place on the 29th and 30th November at Edgeley Park the home of Stockport County Football ground. For more information please have a look at my blog post on my website at http://1staidformma.com/2014/10/25/f...minar-weekend/.

Just a little bit about my background for those of you who don't know me. I am an accredited ringside doctor for the British Boxing Board of Control and have been involved in the sport at the highest level. I have provided medical cover for many fights including world title fights involving Amir Khan, Ricky Hatton and Joe Calazghe. I was also the chief medic for the UK division of the UFC before moving to my current role as the medical consultant for the UFC in Europe.

Bob Plant has been in boxing 37 years now, 20 years amateur career as a boxer and coach. He has trained top amateurs to the English team and has held a pro license for 17 years as a trainer and second. He has trained 3 british champions, commonwealth and European champions and has worked as a Cutman with world champions all across the globe. His MMA experience includes 7 years with the UFC all around the world plus various other MMA promotions eg Cage Warriors, BAMMA and small promotions across the country.

To book your place or for more information please contact me on 07866636240 or drchrislam@outlook.com