Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPIC - Mike Tyson on UFC 1: 'there is no way I would have won'

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    Tyson was and is a proper scary guy, would love to see a legit top boxer train in MMA and compete
    David haye talked about it a few years ago but obviously stayed with boxing. If he had switched sports instead of moving to hw when he did he could've been a hell of an mma fighter now. He has the explosiveness and athleticism as well as top level boxing as a base but top boxers looking at doing this needs to be under 30 to have a real chance of success imo. There is so much more to learn than just boxing

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^ah man. I was the first to hear that. When I was contributing on ironlife. Emailed him and he sent me his number. Seemed to say it off the top of his head like he just had a good jiu-jitsu lesson. At the time I thought it was scoop of the century lolz
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'