Thread: Would you like to see Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

Hybrid View

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Would you like to see Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

that would be so incredibly awesome.

it sounds like the only thing stopping it - apart from the eye injury at the minute - is Nick's apparent determination to sit out his prime. absolutely gutted. the Bisping fight would be amazing.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dont-expect...g-anytime-soon
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    that would be so incredibly awesome.

it sounds like the only thing stopping it - apart from the eye injury at the minute - is Nick's apparent determination to sit out his prime. absolutely gutted. the Bisping fight would be amazing.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dont-expect...g-anytime-soon

I actually hated the diaz vs daley fight because I'm a big fan of both them. I want to see nick fight some one who would actually stand and trade with him if he is only going to fight once every so often.

I like bisbing as he is a brit but I think this fight would actually be quite boring.

Nick is an average sized ww, mike is a large mw. That would be the deciding factor in this fight. I think nick is all round the better fighter, but thisis a shit style matchup. Bisping is too mobile, too big and the fight would be one sided. I don't even think dial has any speed advantage that a smaller guy would normally have. Also this fight would no doubt kick offat the weigh in, I'd put money on it!

Diaz says he don't wana fight according to dana