Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sonnen back on TUF ...

Yeah I agree with that, Everything Sonnen says will have to be translated, this will dilute his coaching to a certain degree.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    youve come onto TUF threads and said this each and every season of TUF, noone really gives a toss if you're watching or not.
    lol

In all honesty though, does anyone see Wanderlei winning here?...

There are like 4 scenarios...

1. Sonnen beats Rashad, this become a ridiculous match up, beats Wanderlei and then fights the winner of the title fight.
    2. Sonnen beats Rashad, then loses to Wanderlei and the world gets turned upside down.
    3. Sonnen loses to Rashad, this makes more sense, he still beats Wanderlei and then draws out a top fighter by abusing them.
    4. Sonnen loses to Rashad, loses to Wanderlei and is pretty much screwed with nowhere to go.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I don't like Phil Baroni - give me *the other guy* come fight time[/RKing]
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i think Sonnen/Evans is perhaps the biggest waste of Chael's awesomeness possible. at least Sonnen will try to make it exciting, Rashad will do the opposite, like he will make extra money if the fight is boring as shit.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I don't like Phil Baroni - give me *the other guy* come fight time[/RKing]
    I have no interest in this seeing this reply.

The fights I care about *Names 1 fighter on a card of 13*
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    In all honesty though, does anyone see Wanderlei winning here?...

There are like 4 scenarios...

1. Sonnen beats Rashad, this become a ridiculous match up, beats Wanderlei and then fights the winner of the title fight.
    2. Sonnen beats Rashad, then loses to Wanderlei and the world gets turned upside down.
    3. Sonnen loses to Rashad, this makes more sense, he still beats Wanderlei and then draws out a top fighter by abusing them.
    4. Sonnen loses to Rashad, loses to Wanderlei and is pretty much screwed with nowhere to go.
    Sonnon gets the takedown evereytime but Wand is a crazy animal and if at some point he just comes out swinging like a mad man which I am sure he will and Sonnon gets rocked nobody is like Wand when he tastes blood.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000