Thread: thread for when you see a dog that could beat you up

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default thread for when you see a dog that could beat you up

Today I saw a pair of very powerful Dobermans. Massive they were and looked like they could jump over my head if they wanted.

Normally i feel confident that I could take out most dogs. but these ones were different.

I have started this thread to try and keep track of dangerous dogs. If you see any, would it be alright to post the details here?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I get very edgy around my friends Tuwawa it shows its teeth and spits at me and does the same at dogs no matter the size. She also has killer stinking breath so for that factor she makes the list.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

1934_1106150775.jpg

terrifying, agreed
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'