Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UFC Manchester - Brits to lose?

What's up with Rob Whitefords rising sun tattos? Korea,China and rest of asia will be offended except Japan

1376455_589132937790710_1698845549_n.jpg

My point is, why can not Benjamin Brinsa fight in UFC due to his nazi background but wearing a rising sun just because it looks cool is ok? Yes, UFC is an american organization and they hate Nazis, but if they want to brand the whole world they should avoid all kind of political flags and propaganda.
    Last edited by Brustablett; 25-10-2013 at 05:57 PM.

This is gonna sound defeatist as fuck, and not meant disrespectfully, but I see Harris getting squashed by Lineker

Quote Originally Posted by Brustablett View Post
    What's up with Rob Whitefords rising sun tattos? Korea,China and rest of asia will be offended except Japan

1376455_589132937790710_1698845549_n.jpg

My point is, why can not Benjamin Brinsa fight in UFC due to his nazi background but wearing a rising sun just because it looks cool is ok? Yes, UFC is an american organization and they hate Nazis, but if they want to brand the whole world they should avoid all kind of political flags and propaganda.
    If you can't see the difference between someone getting a tattoo for aesthetic reasons with no prior knowledge of any connotations, and somebody who was an active neo-nazi...then I dunno what I can say. It's so far apart from the same thing.

Well Whiteford just lost... Gutted for him but he did take it on such short notice so hopefully he'll get another fight.

Was always going to be a hard task taking on Hettes with a weeks notice, hopefully he will be given another chance and with a full fight camp he will be a different animal
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Sexton and Ogle showed great heart, both of them are warriors. Great performance by Luke

Quote Originally Posted by BIg Red View Post
    Was always going to be a hard task taking on Hettes with a weeks notice, hopefully he will be given another chance and with a full fight camp he will be a different animal
    Hes been signed to a 4 fight contract so hell be back

What time is jimmi manuwa fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    What time is jimmi manuwa fighting?
    2 fights from now.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

That doesn't necessarily mean you get 4 fights.