Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UFC Manchester - Brits to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by BIg Red View Post
    That doesn't necessarily mean you get 4 fights.
    No fair enough but it does mean they thought enough of him not to just give him 1fight then say well take it from there. Would be bit shitty if ur only chance was 1 fight on a weeks notice. Ive no seen the fight yet cos im stuck in work but from what ive heard he did enough to warrant a 2nd fight.

Big ups jimmi, didn't get the finish but that guy was fucked.

That's Jimi's third straight win pretty much by TKO injury

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    That's Jimi's third straight win pretty much by TKO injury
    he fucks you up!!!

If I am Machida, I am asking to be put up against nothing but wrestlers. He has a pretty damn good record against wrestlers. Should be better if he had gotten the Davis decision as well.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Machida is gonna be a real threat in the mw division. This should've always been where he was fighting and not lhw. Maybe he was a the higher weight due to his friendship with silva? He is a real threat to weidman, and id love to see him fight vitor. He would also be a horrible fight for sonnen. If chris beats silva again they should make the fight with machida, I'd even favour the dragon! I think this pretty much kills bispings aspirations if getting a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Machida is gonna be a real threat in the mw division. This should've always been where he was fighting and not lhw. Maybe he was a the higher weight due to his friendship with silva? He is a real threat to weidman, and id love to see him fight vitor. He would also be a horrible fight for sonnen. If chris beats silva again they should make the fight with machida, I'd even favour the dragon! I think this pretty much kills bispings aspirations if getting a title shot.

I personally would put money on Bisping to give him his first defeat at middleweight.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I personally would put money on Bisping to give him his first defeat at middleweight.
    I've always thought that the worst matchups for Mike in the division are guys he cant take down who can strike with him and have power. Thats Silva and Vitor. I think Lyoto is an even worse matchup. If he can avoid those 3 he may get a shot but much of the rest of the top ten are pretty much 50/50 fights. wuold love to see him get a shot before he retires, but Machida moving down is just another hurdle for him to overcome