Thread: 6,000 unsold tickets for tomorrow's UFC

Default 6,000 unsold tickets for tomorrow's UFC

Just read an interview where Garry Cook say's they still have 6,000 tickets left for tomorrow.

Wonder whether they leave the arena with the 17,000 they've sold and hope it looks full or whether they will try give away as many as possible.

How do you think/ will it will effect the type of cards cards we get when they come back next year?

Story is here - http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ester-6241013?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

someone call ben hutch
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Not surprised considering the quality of the card and the cheapest ticket is 84.

It's serious money that for a card 75% full of fighters who are fighting to not be cut.

too expensive for a very weak card. machida vs munoz is a decent main event though. Those 84 seats are the fucking worse all the way at the back of the M.E.N.....you might as well stay at home and watch on TV

I'd rather pay to see cagewarriors in Jordan

Gotta agree way too expensive and I personally have no problem in general with the British cards, would rather see the british fighters fighting as long as there a a couple of big names. I think 2 of the best fights have been scrapped as well with Taylor and Kong not fighting. Not that it would have made any difference with the unsold tickets

They were giving out tickets at the weigh ins today and tonight, too, at the Printworks where the UFC party is