Thread: Tito out. Bellator PPV downgraded to Spike

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Default Tito out. Bellator PPV downgraded to Spike

Tito out with a neck fracture, Rampage fight off and PPV scrapped according to mmajunkie.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Tito Ortiz got injured before a fight? This is my surprised face......

While I would still pay for the card, moving it to Spike is definitly the right move.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

The card is a good card regardless of what anyone says. Tito needs to give it a rest, he's had more neck injuries than GSP's had takedowns.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Saw this posted on another board. Made me lol

Tito's skeleton is held together with bailing wire, plumber's putty and wishful thinking
    That said. Hope Tito is ok and makes a full recovery
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Tito was done years ago, Rampage though has some chance of still being a bit relevant if he got off his arse and dedicated himself again to the sport (which I dont see happening). No shock this has been pulled from PPV, think it would have done shitty numbers anyway to be honest.

Wonder if they will try and drag some other old ass name in to take on Rampage, Ken maybe?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I've always hated the idea of "masters" mma. This isn't football where you can get some tubby 50 year olds out for a kick around and just sub them off when they start wheezing.

The nature of the sport demands that you are in peak condition or it's just dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    I've always hated the idea of "masters" mma. This isn't football where you can get some tubby 50 year olds out for a kick around and just sub them off when they start wheezing.

The nature of the sport demands that you are in peak condition or it's just dangerous.
    Id say head guards are a must if this takes place.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Still a great card, in fact better now imo, but not strong enough to draw a solid PPV crowd.

Hopefully we'll be getting this on Viva the following friday like the other shows.