Thread: Curt Warburton; released or in pursuit of better?

Default Curt Warburton; released or in pursuit of better?

A press release of a new deal is expected today.

http://love2fightuk.com/2013/10/30/c...uit-of-better/
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

damn, there we have it, warburton signs with CWFC, debuts in newcastle
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Cage warriors gets better and better

Ray vs warburton 2 would be interesting.
    Fuck no-gi

Warburton earns a title fight then the rematch could be cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ray/Curt 2 at some point next year, assuming the fight makes sense at that time. It's a stacked division though, so there are plenty of options for Curt in the meantime.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Curt need to win a couple first, I would say, but yeah it would be an interesting fight.

Personal opinion is that Ray is progressing at a much quicker pace at the stage in his career so if they were to meet again in say 6-8 months I think that Stevie would beat him. The first fight was very close and I know that Stevie had a bit of a disrupted camp leading up to the fight (not taking anything away from Curt) and think it still haunts him that he never finished the RNC last time around.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!