Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who so far is the British G.O.A.T

On paper, Bisping wuld look like the strongest candidate. However, you also have to take into account the extent to which his UFC career may have been planned and managed by Zuffa to promote the UK market. Maybe not that much has gone in that regard; maybe it has and even it has maybe he would have as good a record anyway. Nevertheless the doubt is there.

Therefore on the basis of a better win-lose ratio to date, I'd have to say Hathaway

PS I know there is an argument against weighting the UFC too heavily but at the end of the day it's the closest thing MMA has to a bona fide world championships
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

I think this discussion just highlights how poor we are. When the british goat comes along we will all know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    I think this discussion just highlights how poor we are. When the british goat comes along we will all know about it.
    We are hardly poor we have won the ultimate fighter a few times which is hardly bad considering our size.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    We are hardly poor we have won the ultimate fighter a few times which is hardly bad considering our size.
    lol The coveted title.

Bisping doesnt count (no pun stfu) since he is half polish/ half aussie born on cyprus

Overeem is the best UK fighter!!!!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

under-rated cricket knowledge there from Mr flashing blade
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

can someone put me out of my miseryt and tell me what G.O.A.T. means please?

ive been wracking my brains but cant figure it out.

Greatest of all time.

So Cakes is saying you are going to lose now? Charming that eh!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    So Cakes is saying you are going to lose now? Charming that eh!
    What are you on about?
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000