Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lil Nog Injured

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Hard sparring?
    We don't do anything but I do hate my shark tanks lol. Less of a training session, more of a gang assault lol.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    I'd love to get back to full training first lol. Someone give me a car so i can travel lol. No good living in the sticks lol
    Yea just think your a good bloke and we have a few friends in the same circle etc. I love shark tanks unless im on the receiving end of Pros then it gets very very very hard lol
    Last edited by Babycakes; 02-11-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Hard sparring?
    naa Whats the point in trying to take each others heads off. Anyone who does that in a first training session together is either a bit sad or feels they have something to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Yea just think your a good bloke and we have a few friends in the same circle etc.
    For a place in the sticks we have some quality fighters. Curt Warburton - UFC vet and world title challenger, Davey Grant - TUF 18 star (IMO has been most impressive/dominant in season so far and i think he'll win it) and Reece McAllister - Muay Thai/K1/Glory fighter and future world champ.

Also we were the first winners of the world cup... TWICE!!!

Also i am a good bloke. i once gave a tramp a tenner and everything lol
    Last edited by Nathan_Court; 02-11-2013 at 12:48 PM.

For a place in the sticks we have some quality fighters. Curt Warburton - UFC vet and world title challenger, Davey Grant - TUF 18 star (IMO has been most impressive/dominant in season so far and i think he'll win it) and Reece McAllister - Muay Thai/K1/Glory fighter and future world champ.

Also we were the first winners of the world cup... TWICE!!!
    Yea im attached to a gym so couldn't join up but id be willing to come up for a session some time as love learning new things. You have a great team up there though very well respected.

Yea im attached to a gym so couldn't join up but id be willing to come up for a session some time as love learning new things. You have a great team up there though very well respected.
    I miss-read the word "we" for "you" hense the names lol. TBF though i have some awesome friends through MMA.

That's why i love the sport so much. When i used to play football i played at a high level but everyone hated each other which is why i picked it in. With MMA it is the opposite.

I've trained with/ fought/ kicked the shit out of/ had the shit kicked out of me but those people are now awesome pals.

That's one of the reasons i have started judging/commentating/writing and hopefully in the future reffing fights.

I've never been in a community ever in my life where what many consider to be horrible can lead to such awesomeness.

I miss-read the word "we" for "you" hense the names lol. TBF though i have some awesome friends through MMA.

That's why i love the sport so much. When i used to play football i played at a high level but everyone hated each other which is why i picked it in. With MMA it is the opposite.

I've trained with/ fought/ kicked the shit out of/ had the shit kicked out of me but those people are now awesome pals.

That's one of the reasons i have started judging/commentating/writing and hopefully in the future reffing fights.

I've never been in a community ever in my life where what many consider to be horrible can lead to such awesomeness.
    Yea that's true Man one rule for me I refuse to train with bullys or anyone along them lines act a bit daft on here but hey its the internet if you cant have a joke on the internet might as well burn my computers. But yea the sport can open doors.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 02-11-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Yea that's true Man one rule for me I refuse to train with bullys or anyone along them lines act a bit daft on here but hey its the internet if you cant have a joke on the internet might as well burn my computers. But yea the sport can open doors I train a few lads for free from my local area as they dont have the coin to train and travel and if I can get one of them to a stage where I can teach them nothing more or see serious potential ill take them to where I train let the coaches have a look and if they get the go ahead put them in for a competition. I get a buzz from passing on what I know and am learning to them kinda helps the community a little and better they do it with me then end up with some idiot who pushes them in to fights just for ticket money.
    Don't look into what people are like outside of a gym as not my place to as a student. As a fighting sport there is always gonna be a few bully/ arseholes/ mans heads but don't look into it too much.

Also if there was/is i wouldn't care too much.

Before i post the next bit i will state i don't know a lot on the situation so don't look too much into it.

Take a look at someone like Jimi Manuwa. He has a criminal record (if think) and to some that is a big no no. Would you refuse to be trained by/with him?

Don't look into what people are like outside of a gym as not my place to as a student. As a fighting sport there is always gonna be a few bully/ arseholes/ mans heads but don't look into it too much.

Also if there was/is i wouldn't care too much.

Before i post the next bit i will state i don't know a lot on the situation so don't look too much into it.

Take a look at someone like Jimi Manuwa. He has a criminal record (if think) and to some that is a big no no. Would you refuse to be trained by/with him?
    Difference between a bully and someone with a Criminal record mate Not bothered about what others do either providing there not a idiot who goes throwing there weight about in night clubs against innocent people. Just dont think I could train and be around someone like that.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 02-11-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Difference between a bully and someone with a Criminal record mate Not bothered about what others do either providing there not a idiot who goes throwing there weight about in night clubs against innocent people. Just dont think I could train and be around someone like that.
    Going by this response i'm going to assume i didn't get the point i was trying to make across (i'm hopeless at doing that so my bad)

I wouldn't judge people on past/reps though as a lot turn out to be awesome people.