Thread: ECFF England Vs. Norway - March 2014 - Norwich - UK

Default ECFF England Vs. Norway - March 2014 - Norwich - UK

ECFF NEWS:

Jack Mason is going to be the England Team captain for ECFF England Vs. Norway sat 1st March 2014 - Epic Studios - Norwich.

Jack will be sorting out Team England training session and will be there for his Country and Team England fighters on the night.

There will be a Trophy for the Winning National Team. The winning team will be the team with the most bout won on the night.

ECFF would like to thanks Jack for being the ECFF national team captain for Team England. Jack will be picking Team England fighters for this mega show down.

Stay tuned to see who is the Norway National Team Captain next week.

ECFF is looking for fighters for Team England. If you can help with fighters for Team England email me on fight-factory@hotmail.co.uk or Call/Text 07854475368 for more info.

This event will be Live on Pay Per View (10). Thanks ECFF
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.eccf.co.uk

I'm not overly familiar with the Norwegian MMA scene. Any help? The only three Norweigan MMA names that come to me are Simeon Thoresen, Jon Olav Einemo, and Thomas Hytten.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    I'm not overly familiar with the Norwegian MMA scene. Any help? The only three Norweigan MMA names that come to me are Simeon Thoresen, Jon Olav Einemo, and Thomas Hytten.

The Norwegian mma scene is building. ECFF have been bring over fighters from Norway now for sometime mostly Semi-Pro, but I had some good Pro over. ECFF was the first UK show to bring over Jack Hermansson & Mohsen Bahari which have gone onto big show worldwide. There is some good young fighter coming though, I think u start to see a few more name coming thought.

I say "HellBoy" is the biggest Norwegian MMA fighters so far.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.eccf.co.uk