Thread: Pickett Moving down to 125?

Default Pickett Moving down to 125?

Apparently he has confirmed this on twitter?

If he can make weight easily enough im sure this is a good move. Due to the lack of numbers and quality in this division at the moment, and the fact that he has beaten Mighty Mouse before (though he has improved since then) I think a title fight is a real possiblity. Id love to see him fight McCall but hope he doesn't end up with Dodson!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Apparently he has confirmed this on twitter?

If he can make weight easily enough im sure this is a good move. Due to the lack of numbers and quality in this division at the moment, and the fact that he has beaten Mighty Mouse before (though he has improved since then) I think a title fight is a real possiblity. Id love to see him fight McCall but hope he doesn't end up with Dodson!
    I doubt it has anything to do with titles, he has just got married so his wife has probably put him on a diet.

Somebody should have warned him that this happens straight after you walk down the isle.

Brad v john Linekar would be cool (more chance of brad making weight than Linekar)

Some very cool fights down there for him

Brad is nails at any weight, going down to 125 as long as the cut doesnt drain him, he could seriously fuck a few people up, him v Dodson would be fun imho, 2 hardest hitters at that weight...I still think he is the UK's best chance of a title holder at the moment...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Everyone always seems to think moving down a weight class will make them better/a beast but it rarely does

I'm not sure anyone is thinking that it depends how his cut goes! I do think at this moment in time though there is a larger talent pool at 135, possibly because 125 is a new weight in the ufc. He's already beat the champion, though benevidez, Dodson and lineker will all be incredibly tough fights. Still think they are easier fights than baroa, McDonald, faber and Cruz