Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Hendo loses against Vitor, what do you think happens?

He'd KO Bisping again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    He's a massive name. If he loses surely he would remain a decent draw to bolster any card.
    The last PPV he headlined did 150,000 buys. He's popular among MMA fans, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a 'draw'. His last two fights have been seriously dull as well; and MMA fans have short memories.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

I blame Machida
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He'd KO Bisping again.
    You are blinded by your hate for the Man.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    The last PPV he headlined did 150,000 buys. He's popular among MMA fans, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a 'draw'. His last two fights have been seriously dull as well; and MMA fans have short memories.
    wow, low number.

hendo/bisping 2 in Manchester - it HAS to happen.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 07-11-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: thought it could have been misconstrued
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I think they'll keep him on.

Dana won't want him going to Bellator
    He might not be the biggest draw but still a name worth having on your card. Especially with the increased number of cards they are having nowadays. Still a lot of fights for Hendo they could main event a Free FOX show or co-mainevent a PPV. Rematch with Shogun would attract attention after their last fight if nothing else.
    Plus as he is getting older he'll be good to keep around as fighters that are up & coming would get a great career boost if they got a win over Hendo. Personaly I don't like this fact but it is a business & a great way to establish a new star is having him beat an established guy. Similar to when Schaub was getting pushed to the moon & got that win over Crocop & there was talk about him being close to a title shot, of course Nog screwed those plans up.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    You are blinded by your hate for the Man.
    I'm not, Mike wouldn't be able to not get hit and as soon as Hendo lands. He's sleeping.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

interesting

"I've never, ever said I was going to stop fighting," Henderson on Thursday told MMAjunkie.com ahead of his UFC Fight Night 32 main-event rematch against Vitor Belfort. "Win or lose, I'm still going to fight."
    interesting

"I don't cut any weight at all for 205 – I walk around about 205, so 185 is not too tough to make at all," Henderson said. "It's just one of those things where if I don't have to cut I won't, but if the fans or the opportunities are better if I cut weight, then, I will."
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/1...-for-two-years
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

He loses he becomes a gatekeeper for the ufc, he has been far too reliant on his h bomb in his last few fights and it hasn't landed, he needs to mix it up more. wrestling will be effective against belfort. It's a make or break fight for hendo.
    Fuck no-gi

Dana has said that should Vitor lose he loses #1 contendership at Middleweight because he's effectively fighting another Middleweight but they've decided not to cut weight.

Surely this means that if Henderson beats Vitor, he should get the winner or Weidman vs Silva?

He shouldn't be at LHW walking around at 205 chasing Jones.