Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: If Hendo loses against Vitor, what do you think happens?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Give him Bisping I say.
    lol a washed up 50 year old hendo still beats bisping

  2. #22
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Dana has said that should Vitor lose he loses #1 contendership at Middleweight because he's effectively fighting another Middleweight but they've decided not to cut weight.
    wow, he really say that? seems a bit wild, fast and loose
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  3. #23

    Default

    Yes he did... I'll try and find the information...

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Henderson doesn't deserve a shot even if he wins. Whatever the outcome I think a fight with Bisping makes perfect sense and could be a make or break for both fighters as in if Bisping wins he gets a title shot and if he loses he accepts he will never be champion.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  6. #26
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    nice one. i suppose it makes sense in a way.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Henderson doesn't deserve a shot even if he wins. Whatever the outcome I think a fight with Bisping makes perfect sense and could be a make or break for both fighters as in if Bisping wins he gets a title shot and if he loses he accepts he will never be champion.
    Haha so Henderson beats the arguably the best 185-205lb fighter on the planet over the two weights and doesn't get a title shot but yet Bisping beats Henderson and deserves one?... You're crazy dude.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Haha so Henderson beats the arguably the best 185-205lb fighter on the planet over the two weights and doesn't get a title shot but yet Bisping beats Henderson and deserves one?... You're crazy dude.
    No he fights Bisping whatever the outcome with Vitor and then the winner of Hendo Bisping get the shot. Bisping will send his old ass back to the retirement home Griz he got lucky last time with his cave man right hand. Have you seen the way he throws it lol Mike should see it coming a mile off.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

  9. #29

    Default

    ^ Even that makes no sense whatsoever... Vitor is leagues in front of Bisping in terms of title shots!!!

    Why should Hendo have to beat him and then Bisping. He got lucky?... Henderson was winning the fight without having knocked Bisping into the next century. That was the biggest KO in UFC history imo... If Mike could see it coming... He would have seen that one!

    Just accept it.. Henderson is better and always will better than Bisping will ever be.

    GOAT.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ Even that makes no sense whatsoever... Vitor is leagues in front of Bisping in terms of title shots!!!

    Why should Hendo have to beat him and then Bisping. He got lucky?... Henderson was winning the fight without having knocked Bisping into the next century. That was the biggest KO in UFC history imo... If Mike could see it coming... He would have seen that one!

    Just accept it.. Henderson is better and always will better than Bisping will ever be.

    GOAT.
    Rankings is the answer mate even if he beats Vitor he needs another fight and Bisping would have his number in the striking department. Hendo is a legend but from what iv seen is on the way out.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.