Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needed - 2x UFC Tickets (Manchester)

Default Needed - 2x UFC Tickets (Manchester)

Don't suppose anyone has any for sale?

Cheers!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Ben i am totally scouring the internet looking for your tickets. don't worry bro brb
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i saw a pub in town which is having a beach party theme on Saturday night. i could probably get you some tickets if that is any help?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Try Dean Weir, think he is off loading a couple.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Jimmy you joker! Hopefully picking 2 tickets up today as long as the guy selling them is legit! If so maybe see some of you there, if not I may end up getting raped.

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Did you get the tickets?

ah awesome, Ben did get tickets, you can see him in the picture here - he's behind Lyoto in a grey top. great stuff Ben!

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings...Rankings-58409

Haha I'm not 15 any more mate! Me and my friend did hop the barrier after the last fight though and ended up meeting Rogan n Sonnen, also started talking to a nice Brazilian chap and asked him who he wanted to win the main event......turned out it was Machida's manager so I felt a bit of an idiot! Great night though.

- Stephen Dillane

ah cool. Glad you got in. What did you chat about with Rogan and chael? That's fairly awesome.

Keep posting here

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah cool. Glad you got in. What did you chat about with Rogan and chael? That's fairly awesome.

Keep posting here
    Be careful Ben, I think Jimmy is grooming you for sex
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore