Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wtf!!!!!!!! James Toney?????

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Ok I here. Come for watch boxe. Missed loads but it's ok. Sprott not looking quite as quick but still pretty crafty
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Ah nice he lands a sweet right hand with 30 seconds left and winks at the guy. Got it in the bag - yeah decision sprott

So I missed 2 fights. Suppose I will find out pretty soon if I missed toney
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

The last QF is a great fight shorter American playing the relentless lunatic card with hooks - British fellow has nice jab head movement and counter upper cuts
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 14-11-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Hey wtf man - telly stutters - now they are telling me the American won. GTFO

Haha just saw the hl - Toney won by stoppage and did a lil dance haha

Bah Toney got edged - at best - by gavern. Still got a bit of magic in there and a cleverly disguised headbutt

Nice. Sprott beat the club fighter. Hope he wrecks the boastful guy who beat toney

Anthony Joshua ran over his opponent, obviously, now 3-0

Gabban injured his left shoulder in the first round and Sprott glided to a well earned victory.

I'll pretend I read the boxe info above...

Luckily I turned on Sky Sports about 11ish last night and it showed a few quick highlights and that was it...phew...even that was too much, over the hill Sprott and Toney... those tourneys are done or need to be focusing on new up and comers than past their sell by date boxers..

First few prize fighters were decent but its gone massively downhill...shame
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.