Thread: Does anyone else think this logic is moronic???

Default Does anyone else think this logic is moronic???

I beat such and such and they beat such n such, i think they r better than you so naturally i can beat you! Does anyone think this is absolute idiotic way of thinking? There are so many ways of looking at someones record yeah they could lose to someone early in their career, go away get really really good n come back and destroy them, could of been a quick/flash ko/sub they could of just had a bad day! Its stupid to think like this am i wrong?
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

I think you're spot on mate. So many others factors to think of when it comes to fighting and the outcomes of particular fights. It's extremely naive/ignorant/foolish to use the "MMA maths" to try and evaluate or prepare for fights.

Your correct mate.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

My dad could batter your dad.
    Fuck no-gi

it's called mma math and it often fails. One of the reasons this sport is so appealing imo

Liam vs Enty on Twitter is hilarious. It's easy to see that Liam is the less emotional and more confident fighter out of the two. Gonna be an awesome scrap.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Most people can dress someone's record up or down as they like based on who they've beaten or lost to and who their opponents have beaten etc. but most is meaningless but you can take some things from it.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Best way to find out whos better is simple...... FIGHT!!!
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!