Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dana announces new 115lb women's division...

Would like to think so I know the people behind invicta have put in a ton of work to get to where they are just now and always treated their fighters well so hopefully we dont get another strikeforce situation where they come in raid all the talent and destroy the invicta brand. On a more positive note goodto see mire women coming in and getting the chance to showcase their talents in a deeply stacked division.

Does this mean that Rosi will move down?

All about Felice Herrig. She is hot
    Pro 2-0,Semi-Pro 3-1,Am 6-1-1 Height 5ft 10 Weight 70kg

I can only imagine how much money Invicta has lost so far. got to be well into the 7 figures. I'm sure they will listen to any offer than comes along.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Currently I think the ufc has a good relationship with invicta, I remember when they acquired cyborg, they asked them, to give her fights as they didnt have a division for her and would cover fees etc

What ranking is calderwood?

Joanne is currently ranked 7th or 8th in world depending on what rankings you use, above her is Jessica Aguilar who just signed with WSOF and Megumi Fuji who just retired

She fights against katja kaanappaa who's ranked one place above her in 3 weeks

Regarding Invictas relationship with the UFC, there has been rumours of zuffa bank rolling invicta since day one. I can't go into to much detail but from what I've seen but there is sme credibility to those rumours

AS ROSI'S BIGGEST FAN.., I think (or hope) that YOU KEEP FIGHTING WEE NIPPER.

A bit late after she's been thrown in with the chunkies just to get a foot in but I'm glad they announced this.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Oh, and I damned well would have loved to see Mega fight in the cage. Just a shame that it's taken so long to give the WMMA scene any big stage.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

On other sites Joanne seems to be mega popular even by none Europeans so think this move will take her to the next level she has to wear the kilt shorts tho they look kick ass lol.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    AS ROSI'S BIGGEST FAN.., I think (or hope) that YOU KEEP FIGHTING WEE NIPPER.

A bit late after she's been thrown in with the chunkies just to get a foot in but I'm glad they announced this.
    I do like that description 'the chunkies'!
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" – Rudyard Kipling