Thread: S.o.g.

Default S.o.g.

Andre Ward.

Nothing new, obviously the world knows who he is...

But he has been out of action for a while, even injury related and recouped, he glides like oil down a dipstick.

I struggle to see who will rise from oblivion and beat him anytime within a couple of years.

Froch by fluke k.o. Possibly.., I mean somebody has to win the lottery when the odds seem impossible.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i don't like that nickname - oh, maybe i missed the point - don't care, it sucks
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Maybe Golovkin will step up a division once hes cleared out the top MW and challenge Ward? Lotta hype aroung GGG, think Ward will comfortably outbox him

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Maybe Golovkin will step up a division once hes cleared out the top MW and challenge Ward? Lotta hype aroung GGG, think Ward will comfortably outbox him
    This. I wondered if GGG would step up because of need for competition. I think 'Dre is more likely to step up though.
    That would be a classic case of strong chin with power, against liquid gold.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Nobody beats him unless he beats himself and walks away from Virgil. Trust me them 2 have it boxed off plus there is the small fact Andre believes he actually has god watching over him which in his mind makes him unbeatable. He is far too intelligent for Froch so forget that idea lol.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

I dont want froch to fight him again in all honesty. If he does he needs the fight to be in England, which won't happen either. Carl is an intelligent fighter in his own right, his problem would be Andre is too quick and skilled imo. I would be very interested to see Carl fight GGG though , that would be an incredible fight (as long as Froch beats Groves on Saturday)

A book called a fighters heart tells you about Andre its a brilliant read.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000