Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon jones vs cain Velasquez 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    I hear Conor McGregor will be moving up to heavyweight in late 2017, so maybe he'll be the challenger in that 2018 superfight?
    Conor is already the GOAT lol love his interviews and style.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

The ufc really seems to be running out of ideas for me. I can't really put me finger on why exactly. I don't think it's just me that thinks this though?

How many fights are left that really excite you? For some reason I'm not that excited by weidman but I really want nick diaz back.

Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    The ufc really seems to be running out of ideas for me. I can't really put me finger on why exactly. I don't think it's just me that thinks this though?

How many fights are left that really excite you? For some reason I'm not that excited by weidman but I really want nick diaz back.
    aldo excites me, as does anderson. jones is entertaining, JDS is great to watch, cain is a beast. the lighter weightclass fights are always entertaining. i love watching pickett, pettis and condit. hendricks comes to throw down, bigfoot silva has been knocking heads out, werdum is entertaining, fuck there's so many great fighters to watch. think it's just you tbh.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Fair enough, maybe it's just me. There just seems to be loads of good fighters nearing retirement and I'm just not as excited by the ones coming up.

Could really do with a young british fighter to get behind.