Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UCMMA 37 Fight Card

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Always a pleasure Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Ben Smith tapped Chris Harman r1
    bill Beaumont beat makunga bunguku by ud
    Nathan Jones tapped Ben craggy in 38 seconds
    Gio marchese tko'd Vinny Baldwin r2
    Luis tosta won by mounted triangle R1

Also wins for plested, vittori, alf Davis, Santos, rusu, aldamov. Report will go up soon
    I always wondered what Bill did after Question of Sport, does he still rock the moustache?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Jimmy, what were your thoughts on the Beaumont/Bunduku fight? I wasn't there but a few people who were reckon it should have gone the other way. Also, do you remember if it was a majority or unanimous decision? Seen it reported as both elsewhere. Ta!
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I always wondered what Bill did after Question of Sport, does he still rock the moustache?
    ah it was there for someone lol

Hi brad - I would never consider myself a good judge, least of all through a lens, shitting myself trying to get good shots. That said I expected bill to get the nod at the end of the fight. But I also expected Theo to get the decision. I'd need to rewatch both to be certain. So basically I'm sitting on the fence lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah it was there for someone lol

Hi brad - I would never consider myself a good judge, least of all through a lens, shitting myself trying to get good shots. That said I expected bill to get the nod at the end of the fight. But I also expected Theo to get the decision. I'd need to rewatch both to be certain. So basically I'm sitting on the fence lol
    Nice one dude. Was jut curious, as Twitter was saying that it was a 'travesty of UKMMA judging', but then again, Twitter is an asshole!
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

ah, i forgot to say about the decision md/sd/ud - pretty sure it was UD, might be totally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Nice one dude. Was jut curious, as Twitter was saying that it was a 'travesty of UKMMA judging', but then again, Twitter is an asshole!
    These Twitter types are all over a "Wobbery"

download.jpg
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    what were your thoughts on the Beaumont/Bunduku fight?
    http://www.ucmma.tv/index.php/compon...-to-the-judges