Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian Dean has done it again

Default Ian Dean has done it again

Zubair Tuhugov

Yet another Cage Warriors fighter signed up by the UFC. Congrats to one of the top match makers in the universe.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

super-human, God bless Ian. What a contribution to the sport he has made over the years and continues to make every day, awesome.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Does he still drink 100 cans of redbull a day?

But i agree he is the best matchmaker in the UK. Top bloke.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

It probably had something to do with this too:

But there's no denying Ian has a great eye for up-and-coming talent. Unrivalled in Europe I'd say.

The man is more than passionate.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

^ that said by a fellow who has stayed in the same hotel room as Ian on more than one occasion
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

jokes bro, please no attack

Ians 1 the most genuine nicest guys av ever met in my life n a unreal match maker
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Zubair Tuhugov

Yet another Cage Warriors fighter signed up by the UFC. Congrats to one of the top match makers in the universe.
    I can't and won't claim any credit for this.

Tuhugov was down on my list of guys to match from the people we was working with out there. It was really difficult to match a lot of those gys for lots of reasons (which i won't go into here)

All i did was get someone i know to come in late notice and give him a fight as i was en-route to Chechnya.

Someone has uploaded a rough copy of the fight on youtube. There is no-doubt he is very tough but i think at Lightweight some of the better European level guys would have dealt with the initial storm and maybe win late on or by decision. At featherweight, if he keeps his dynamism, who knows. He is certainly a prospect and will be entertaining too

Well let me tell you,

Ian Dean once touched me inappropriately in a hotel in Coventry, and said bad things would happen to my loved ones if i told anyone about.

#ukmmayewtree #backlash
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore