Thread: I will be doing a heel hook seminar this Saturday at team collesseum.

Default I will be doing a heel hook seminar this Saturday at team collesseum.

I am doing a heel hook seminar at team collesseum 10 pound a head this Saturday, I have been booked to do a seminar in Singapore the week after and Malaysia the Wednesday after that before I join back up with Phuket top team.

I believe I can hit heel hooks from pretty much any position and it's an honour for me to be doing seminars and sharing my leg theory's with the world

You've only won 2 fights via heel hook but if you've got seminars across the globe fair play to you.

Good win at the weekend that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    You've only won 2 fights via heel hook but if you've got seminars across the globe fair play to you.

Good win at the weekend that.
    Cheers homie. Think the heel hook video has helped as well Chris

I'm sure people know we have had our moments but credit where credit is due it was a very slick sub.

I was actually sat in the audience for the fight and I had to explain to quite a few people sat round me what had actually happened it was that quick.