Thread: UFC today announces THREE new fights for London inc. Uncle Creepy vs. Pickett

Default UFC today announces THREE new fights for London inc. Uncle Creepy vs. Pickett

The UFC tonight has confirmed Danny Mitchell, Brad Pickett, Ian McCall and Gunnar Nelson will all feature on the London card next March.

Source: http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/11/05/ufclondon14/

Pickett vs. Uncle Creepy should be a real scrap and a good test for Pickett dropping down to flyweight. What do people think ?

I really, REALLY like that Pickett/McCall fight.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Looking forward to watching Danny in action could turn out to be a real fairytale.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    I really, REALLY like that Pickett/McCall fight.
    Same as that. In fact I cant remember a Pickett fight I wasn't excited about, the guys an entertainer no doubt. shame there has to be a loser in that fight, I can see it being a 3 round war

Im intrigued in the Manuwa fight. I expect Gus to win and fairly comfortably but there is no doubt Jimmi is a dangeruos challenge for anyone who wants to keeop it standing and especially in the 1st round. I think his chances of pulling the upset are decent, far better fighting gus than someone like bader or davis.

Is Tom Watson gonna be on this card or is he lined up to fight before that?

Brad/Ian will be a great fight because Pickett loves to bang and Ian is fighting in memory of Shane so he's going to be bringing everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post

Is Tom Watson gonna be on this card or is he lined up to fight before that?
    Tom's fighting on the UFC169 card against Nick Catone. I'm assuming Catone's moving back up to MW, rather than Tom dropping down.

I think Brad takes that fight to be fair... must admit I grinned when I read it, got the potential to be a helluva fight - but then, every Brad fight does.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.