Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are natural heavy hands low kicks rare?

Genuinely believe it's god given.
    You know when you've been gripped

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    im 20st+ and have done martial arts and boxing for over twenty years, worked the doors for many years also so ive been in a few scraps and i can count the number of clean, one punch KOs ive done on one hand. i shite at them tbh.
    sounds like you must be into Ryan Gracie numbers. Sorry to pry but this is in line with my interests; can you make a rough estimate of how many fights you have been in? Horrendously intrusive question, apologies again, but what is the answer? lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Maybe so but you still sound like a scary guy to mess with.
    sounds scary but im afraid in real life youd be dissapointed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Any one punch ko is fckin impressive but as I'm sure you aware it's as much about accuracy as well as power. Also if they're pissed they may not be so rigid so it might take a bit more to spark someone clean out? I've been boxing and kickboxing 20 odd years and I've never 1 punch ko'd anyone. You have got 6+ stone on me though
    yeah a lot goes into that one perfect punch dont it lol. tbh i think even with all the training and real life experiance ive had i havent controlled the fear factor of actually fighting and tend to rush things to much to get it over with.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire gripper View Post
    Genuinely believe it's god given.
    ah yes. the overlap between fight sports and metaphysics. finer minds than yours and mine have pondered these questions since the dawn of time. Does god exist? And of course, if so, does he personally imbue individual humans with knock out capabilities?

I believe it was the finest mind of the empiricist tradition, Emmanuel Kant who once pontificated that the supreme being who created time and the universe itself, is indeed a rabid fight fan - never misses a podcast or anything.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    sounds like you must be into Ryan Gracie numbers. Sorry to pry but this is in line with my interests; can you make a rough estimate of how many fights you have been in? Horrendously intrusive question, apologies again, but what is the answer? lol
    no where near his record lol. probably no different to any of the other boys on here that worked security for a while.especially back in the days before the licencing came in.

tbh i couldnt even begin to put a number to it. some clubs thered be about two or three a night, others one a month sometimes less. allthough im quite proud of the fact compared to a lot of boys on the doors in my area ive had a lot less than them. ive been able on most occasions to talk people down rather than fight them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah yes. the overlap between fight sports and metaphysics. finer minds than yours and mine have pondered these questions since the dawn of time. Does god exist? And of course, if so, does he personally imbue individual humans with knock out capabilities?

I believe it was the finest mind of the empiricist tradition, Emmanuel Kant who once pontificated that the supreme being who created time and the universe itself, is indeed a rabid fight fan - never misses a podcast or anything.
    i belive if it was god given then god would have given it to jesus and he would have punched the fuck out of the romans instead of walking to his death.

Ok id like to congratulate everybody who has this gift would be nice if others could possibly start to give those who have it a nod or some other form of acknowledgement just as you do when you see a Royal or a long serving vet.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

I also find age has a lot to do with it.

For instance, its a lot easier to spark out a 5 year old than a 25 year old with one punch.

Jimmy, I'm jealous, Babycakes no longer messages me
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I also find age has a lot to do with it.

For instance, its a lot easier to spark out a 5 year old than a 25 year old with one punch.

Jimmy, I'm jealous, Babycakes no longer messages me
    true. was it on here there was a thread about how many 8 year olds you take on at once before being over whelmed? reminds me of that lol.