Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    I don't know the process, but short of being a scientist yourself, is it difficult to know your own levels unless you are tested day in day out by a medical professional?
    You can't work out your own levels, it would have to be done on blood tests. It's not my area of expertise so I don't know how quickly your testosterone levels would rise on blood tests after increasing the dose, and it would depend on whether you're on oral supplements or intramuscular injections.

If it's anything like monitoring thyroxine effects or checking lithium levels though, the levels wouldn't rise particularly quickly, and it's something you could keep an eye on with regular blood tests over a period of weeks / months.

j
    Last edited by Sport Doctors UK; 19-12-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Dr Jeremy Hyams (GMC 6052934) - Sport Doctors UK Managing Director

Silva is going to sue his doctor apparently.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    I'm not surprised... $50,000 + legal costs + potential loss of earnings... Dude is bringing fire.

In all honsety how the fuck can Silva have low test levels. Look at the size of him.

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Does anybody else believe the UFC should be backing him on this occasion? As in, supporting him financially or supplying him with a good legal team.
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by pab666 View Post
    In all honsety how the fuck can Silva have low test levels. Look at the size of him.
    All the fighters come out with this bollocks. I think bisbing made an amusing comment when sonnen was busted. If they were all telling the truth then ufc fighters would have on average lower testosterone levels than the general public.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timp View Post
    If they were all telling the truth then ufc fighters would have on average lower testosterone levels than the general public.
    right? so if this is correct, why are they fighting pro? can't get my head round it. it's like basketball players saying they aren't tall enough and getting spring-heeled shoes to 'level the playing field'. crazy.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    Does anybody else believe the UFC should be backing him on this occasion? As in, supporting him financially or supplying him with a good legal team.
    I do...

Quote Originally Posted by pab666 View Post
    He has Acromegaly. His growth is due to tumors affecting the amount of GH his pituitary gland produces. That's why he has low test.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

All this juice taking is getting on my nerves
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000