Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooto Brazil 45: Man vs Woman?

Just looking at the picture on their twitter feed both fighters are from decent teams. Why would they agree to this??? Absolute madness!!!!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I saw a horrific man v woman boxing match recently. US army abroad. Fella absolutely demolished the poor lass.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I think it was all along basically just a publicity stunt.

I never really thought it would actually happen.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I saw a horrific man v woman boxing match recently. US army abroad. Fella absolutely demolished the poor lass.

It would have been no better if the result had been the opposite way around. Matches are supposed to even after all. There's no point in this man v women thing. The only sport that can do that where men and women are equal is the horse events. Horses don't care who's piloting as long as they can do the job, combat sports aren't suitable for men v women or any weight against any weight etc.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Video?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Video?

Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Blade View Post

Anderson Silva-esque head movement from m'lady there.

Cracky McFreebase needs some serious work on his TDD.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

'Im gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker'.
    - Ron Burgundy

If she is a seasoned martial artist and she wants to fight a guy let her do it, I totally get she wants to test herself that's what this sports about right? But this fight isn't about sport its about money and some dick head will be making a mint with all this coverage they getting. Let them do it in the gym I say no need to have it on a event.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000