Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: My new highlight reel featuring entitsu

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    637

    Default My new highlight reel featuring entitsu


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Newport, wales
    Posts
    236

    Default

    And there's me looking for a eating plan, merry christmas

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    And there's me looking for a eating plan, merry christmas
    No bro but if u find one could you send me a copy

  4. #4

    Default

    Ian drop me an inbox after th festivities wiv what ur doin atm n al help u out wi it
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

  5. #5

    Default

    I take my hat off to this fella, he walks his talk, nowhere near or never gonna be near he ufc but at least he's going for it and giving it some

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Ian drop me an inbox after th festivities wiv what ur doin atm n al help u out wi it
    Nice 1 bro

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mangler View Post
    I take my hat off to this fella, he walks his talk, nowhere near or never gonna be near he ufc but at least he's going for it and giving it some
    What the fuck do I have 2 do seriously bro the lad I just beat has gone the distance with ufc fighters I won in 24 seconds av beaten a man in 2 minutes who fought on the ultimate fighter, please someone tell me how that is nowhere near. I am doing things in a cage and even more so in training that people have never seen before. No where near.........think your new years resolution should be don't comment on things you don't have a fucking clue about.

  8. #8

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    What the fuck do I have 2 do seriously bro the lad I just beat has gone the distance with ufc fighters I won in 24 seconds av beaten a man in 2 minutes who fought on the ultimate fighter, please someone tell me how that is nowhere near. I am doing things in a cage and even more so in training that people have never seen before. No where near.........think your new years resolution should be don't comment on things you don't have a fucking clue about.
    I'm not hating, and I do have a clue about what I'm saying, if getting to the ufc is your dream I hope for you you make it, maybe your resolution should be to chill out a bit and try not to swear as much.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    accrington
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mangler View Post
    I'm not hating, and I do have a clue about what I'm saying, if getting to the ufc is your dream I hope for you you make it, maybe your resolution should be to chill out a bit and try not to swear as much.
    Please go on tell us why you have a clue about what your sayin? Can not wait to hear this. As far as your suggestion on my New Years resolution shut the fuck up you you twat faced prick

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wolverhampton, England
    Posts
    633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Please go on tell us why you have a clue about what your sayin? Can not wait to hear this. As far as your suggestion on my New Years resolution shut the fuck up you you twat faced prick
    *Enty being respectful*
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.