Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new highlight reel featuring entitsu

Default My new highlight reel featuring entitsu

And there's me looking for a eating plan, merry christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Razler View Post
    And there's me looking for a eating plan, merry christmas
    No bro but if u find one could you send me a copy

Ian drop me an inbox after th festivities wiv what ur doin atm n al help u out wi it
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

I take my hat off to this fella, he walks his talk, nowhere near or never gonna be near he ufc but at least he's going for it and giving it some

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Ian drop me an inbox after th festivities wiv what ur doin atm n al help u out wi it
    Nice 1 bro

Quote Originally Posted by mangler View Post
    I take my hat off to this fella, he walks his talk, nowhere near or never gonna be near he ufc but at least he's going for it and giving it some
    What the fuck do I have 2 do seriously bro the lad I just beat has gone the distance with ufc fighters I won in 24 seconds av beaten a man in 2 minutes who fought on the ultimate fighter, please someone tell me how that is nowhere near. I am doing things in a cage and even more so in training that people have never seen before. No where near.........think your new years resolution should be don't comment on things you don't have a fucking clue about.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    What the fuck do I have 2 do seriously bro the lad I just beat has gone the distance with ufc fighters I won in 24 seconds av beaten a man in 2 minutes who fought on the ultimate fighter, please someone tell me how that is nowhere near. I am doing things in a cage and even more so in training that people have never seen before. No where near.........think your new years resolution should be don't comment on things you don't have a fucking clue about.
    I'm not hating, and I do have a clue about what I'm saying, if getting to the ufc is your dream I hope for you you make it, maybe your resolution should be to chill out a bit and try not to swear as much.

Quote Originally Posted by mangler View Post
    I'm not hating, and I do have a clue about what I'm saying, if getting to the ufc is your dream I hope for you you make it, maybe your resolution should be to chill out a bit and try not to swear as much.
    Please go on tell us why you have a clue about what your sayin? Can not wait to hear this. As far as your suggestion on my New Years resolution shut the fuck up you you twat faced prick

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Please go on tell us why you have a clue about what your sayin? Can not wait to hear this. As far as your suggestion on my New Years resolution shut the fuck up you you twat faced prick
    *Enty being respectful*
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.