Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new highlight reel featuring entitsu

There's no reason why any fighter can't make the fight improvements and fight on the big stage. And let's be honest he's beating people quick and getting impressive finishes! Good luck to you enty, I think you've handled yourself admirably on your fight thread, both you and Liam are a credit to the sport imo

I don't see why enty wouldn't be able to get an opportunity on a ufc card given his ability. You don't need to be popular either. The only drawback is the unprofessional behaviour in terms of making weight and I still haven't seen any reasons or remorse from mr entwistle as to why this continues to be an issue.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    *Enty being respectful*
    I show respect to those who show me respect, Liam was very respectful after the fight and showed me a lot of respect therefore I have shown it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    There's no reason why any fighter can't make the fight improvements and fight on the big stage. And let's be honest he's beating people quick and getting impressive finishes! Good luck to you enty, I think you've handled yourself admirably on your fight thread, both you and Liam are a credit to the sport imo
    Always improving bro I guarantee you put me in the ufc I will fuck motherfuckers up in the first minute,

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    I don't see why enty wouldn't be able to get an opportunity on a ufc card given his ability. You don't need to be popular either. The only drawback is the unprofessional behaviour in terms of making weight and I still haven't seen any reasons or remorse from mr entwistle as to why this continues to be an issue.
    ^this.

personally think thats a sick highlight reel from enty, but making weight is a big part of the sport and if you regularly fail then that's the height of unprofessionalism and kind of makes any shit talk or hype about ability meaningless if you lack discipline and professionalism.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    ^this.

personally think thats a sick highlight reel from enty, but making weight is a big part of the sport and if you regularly fail then that's the height of unprofessionalism and kind of makes any shit talk or hype about ability meaningless if you lack discipline and professionalism.
    No bro winning is the biggest part of the sport, which is why I am the fucking daddy! I do things in a cage that people can't even do in a training. As far as the weight I missed it by point 3 and it was my first attempt at hitting it in years, ptt have already been on my case about it I have meal plans and everything when I return there and a practise cut 2 do before I can fight again I am at the biggest gym in Asia I won't be missing weight again.

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    ^this.

No bro winning is the biggest part of the sport, which is why I am the fucking daddy! I do things in a cage that people can't even do in a training. As far as the weight I missed it by point 3 and it was my first attempt at hitting it in years, ptt have already been on my case about it I have meal plans and everything when I return there and a practise cut 2 do before I can fight again I am at the biggest gym in Asia I won't be missing weight again.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    I'm sure you will sort the weight issues out Ian. Are you making the most of the stand up coaches out there?
    The poster formally known as Steve_Langford.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPerry View Post
    I'm sure you will sort the weight issues out Ian. Are you making the most of the stand up coaches out there?
    Am making the most of everything out there homie

Well hopefully you will make weight next time out and there'll be no more barriers on your road to bigger fights.
    Fuck no-gi