Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Hybrid View

Default Can someone in the know explain why I ain't in the fighters only sub of year comp

Complete and utter fucking joke is my personal view I couldn't give a fuck about the award I just don't like things that are unfair

There's probably a few fighters and trainers out there been overlooked. Theres only 5 in each category from all fights etc from last 15 months. Its the old saying you cannae please everybody. Your sub was excellent and obviously flashy and fan friendly but it was against a guy with limited submission defence no taking anything away from liam but im guessing they take all that into account too. I widnae worry too much about awards like this its all really just a bit of fun no reallygonnae affect anything Iin your career if your in it or not. Worry about things you can control not things you cant.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    There's probably a few fighters and trainers out there been overlooked. Theres only 5 in each category from all fights etc from last 15 months. Its the old saying you cannae please everybody. Your sub was excellent and obviously flashy and fan friendly but it was against a guy with limited submission defence no taking anything away from liam but im guessing they take all that into account too. I widnae worry too much about awards like this its all really just a bit of fun no reallygonnae affect anything Iin your career if your in it or not. Worry about things you can control not things you cant.
    Well your Deffinetly a plank

1 I made a submission up in my own mind and did it you see anyone else do that this year?

2 limited submission??? Liam has gone the distance with ufc fighters and submitted bjj black belts you fucking weapon

3 it's the point that am constantly overlooked my average fight time is 75 seconds I have the fastest 2 submissions on the biggest show in Europe and av beat I guy off tuff, it's a fucking joke so yeah am angry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Well your Deffinetly a plank

1 I made a submission up in my own mind and did it you see anyone else do that this year?

2 limited submission??? Liam has gone the distance with ufc fighters and submitted bjj black belts you fucking weapon

3 it's the point that am constantly overlooked my average fight time is 75 seconds I have the fastest 2 submissions on the biggest show in Europe and av beat I guy off tuff, it's a fucking joke so yeah am angry about it.
    Probably didnae put it right.

1. I already said it was a cool sub and could easily be put in a sub of the year category.

2. When I said liam had limited ground defense I meant in comparison to fitch. Was trying to explain why a shitty guillotine had made the list whilst ur more eye catching sub hadnt.

3. Do u really give a shit about an award fae a magazine?? Its no gonnae move u up rankings any or advance ur career in any way.

4. Im not a weapon:'( im a very nice boy!

1. I already said it was a cool sub and could easily be put in a sub of the year category.

2. When I said liam had limited ground defense I meant in comparison to fitch. Was trying to explain why a shitty guillotine had made the list whilst ur more eye catching sub hadnt.

3. Do u really give a shit about an award fae a magazine?? Its no gonnae move u up rankings any or advance ur career in any way.

He should be furious if a Guillotine made it and he didn't. Sounds like somebody is trying to hold him back.
    This page has had 931 visits lets get it to 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    He should be furious if a Guillotine made it and he didn't. Sounds like somebody is trying to hold him back.
    Sherdog must be trying to hold him back too theyve just made burkmans guillotine submission of the year.

I will respond with my opinions in numbers 2 your numbers in number

1 I apologise

2 he has been the distance with ufc fighters so am sure his sub defence qualifies this is the comment that made me think u was a weapon,

3 you need to read my posts homie it's the fact that I don't think it's unfair

4 read post 2

thought it was sub of the year myself, and this thread could have had merit, had the opening post not been written the way it was. a tad more decorum perhaps.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    thought it was sub of the year myself, and this thread could have had merit, had the opening post not been written the way it was. a tad more decorum perhaps.
    With all due respect bro it shouldn't matter how I write things or what I say

It shouldn't even matter if I was a green coloured raving homo who's just arsed raped David Cameron all it should go off is the title. submission of the year. Between all these awards what am seeing and fighters ducking fights with me left right and centre am so unhappy with a sport that a love so much

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    With all due respect bro it shouldn't matter how I write things or what I say

It shouldn't even matter if I was a green coloured raving homo who's just arsed raped David Cameron all it should go off is the title. submission of the year. Between all these awards what am seeing and fighters ducking fights with me left right and centre am so unhappy with a sport that a love so much
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, a tad more professionalism might win over a few more fans at times though.

at the end of the day, talking inside the cage is all we want. this should of won SOTY, but i doubt many in mma circles have even seen it as it didn't take place in the octagon.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT